Applications for the 2010-11 NCAA Postgraduate Internship Program are due by December 13.
Interested individuals may apply for one of 19 positions in a 12-month internship program at the NCAA national office in Indianapolis beginning in June 2010.
The NCAA Postgraduate Internship Program provides on-the-job learning experiences for college graduates from four-year NCAA member institutions who express an interest in pursuing a career in intercollegiate athletics administration.
Positions are paid with benefits. Opportunities exist in the areas of:
* Administrative services
* Branding and communications (brand strategies and events, public and media relations, publishing/new media)
* Corporate and broadcast alliances
* Division I men’s and women’s basketball
* Diversity and inclusion
* Educational affairs
* Enforcement services
* Academic and membership affairs/student-athlete reinstatement
* The NCAA Eligibility Center
For more information, including a timeline for selecting intern candidates, contact Kimberly Ford, NCAA associate director for diversity and inclusion, at firstname.lastname@example.org.